We are pleased to announce the sale of this classic Cape Cod style residence, designed by one of the most influential residential architects in America, Royal Barry Wills.
Welcomed by a pillared gated entry, one immediately feels a sense of tranquility and peace. Serene ocean and mountain views surround the main residence privately set on 3 acres+/- of park-like grounds, creating a feeling of privacy. Included in this offering is an additional 2.5 acre+/- ocean view parcel, complete with avocado orchard and pastures. Perfectly set on a landscaped knoll, the home boasts views in almost every direction. Gentle ocean breezes carry the sound of the distant waves. The new owners will be enjoying the outdoor lifestyle for which Santa Barbara is so well known.
Let us introduce you to the idyllic lifestyle in Hope Ranch. We are happy to be your tour guide along the palm lined drives and hidden lanes, take you to the pristine (privately accessed) Hope Ranch Beach and educate you about the peaceful community with gracious estates and residences. Close to schools, shopping, fine dining, parks, the harbor, airport, cultural venues, La Cumbre Country Club, golf and downtown Santa Barbara & Goleta, Hope Ranch is the ideal location for a primary residence or secondary retreat. We will also share with you the beauty of Santa Barbara and all the amenities this fair city offers.
- VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS - Ocean, island and mountain views all around
- Two legal parcels totaling approximately 5.5 acres
- Refined and elegant home, bathed in sunlight
- Formal living room with colorful mountain views
- Formal dining room with sweeping ocean views
- Grand kitchen and informal dining area, with walls of glass opening to the ocean views
- Family room and lanai with views towards ocean and mountain
- Master suite with fireplace and views
- Bedroom wing (with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and laundry room)
- Upstairs bedroom/hideaway with bathroom
- Separate bedroom and sitting room with bathroom, ideal for guests or live-in help
- Two 3-car garages
Call today for more details. 805-886-1842