This stunning Tuscan style estate boasts 7,500+/- sq ft main house with 6 en-suite bedrooms, plus a separate and very private 2 ensuite bedroom guest house (770+/- sq. ft), infinity pool and spa, custom skateboard track with playing field, energy efficient systems, solar, Tesla Power Walls, Supercharger, and solar hot water heating for the infinity pool. A variety of fruit trees and raised organic garden beds add to this lushly landscaped 3.6+/- acre property, with room for equestrian facilities, green house and more.
The main residence showcases formal and informal spaces that are ideal for the gracious entertainer, art collector and outdoor enthusiast. The grand entrance, with alcoves for displaying artwork, flows easily to the elegant living room with expansive windows looking out to the ocean views. High ceilings with trussed beams add to the openness and elegance. The heart of the home encompasses the gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and a breakfast nook, sun-filled family room with large folding glass wall opening to the covered patio and infinity pool with ocean and mountain views, a central wet-bar and 500 bottle wine closet, and gracious formal dining room with striking mountain views. Invite all your friends over for a day by the pool with water slide, and enjoy dining on meals prepared at the outdoor kitchen (complete with Viking barbeque, wood burning pizza oven, warming drawer, under-counter refrigerator and sink).
The bedroom suites are sure to please one and all. The primary suite, situated on the upper level, is a tranquil, safe haven. Gentle ocean breezes naturally cool the room from the open doors of the private balcony with views to the ocean and islands. The sumptuous primary bathroom(s) space is more than a room to shower. It is a personal retreat, with a view filled soaking tub, a dual entry shower, two separate water closets (one with a toilet and bidet), and two generous walk-in closets. Enjoy a quiet evening sitting by the fire or soaking in the inviting spa tub and let your cares slip away. Four additional bedroom suites and a home office are on another wing on the main level of the home. Each suite is unique and flexible to be a home gym, game room or library. Not to be forgotten is the lower-level bedroom suite, which could also be a home theatre. Let your imagination be free to create the home of your dreams.
Hope Ranch is a treasure in itself. Palm lined drives, miles of meandering equestrian and walking trails and a pristine (privately accessed) Hope Ranch Beach create a peaceful environment for the estates and homes. Resident equestrians are able to ride to the beach via the gated bridle trail. Owners and their guests also have access to the private tennis courts on Las Palmas Drive. Close to schools, shopping, fine dining, parks, the harbor, airport, cultural venues, La Cumbre Country Club, golf and downtown Santa Barbara & Goleta, Hope Ranch is the ideal location for a primary residence or secondary retreat.
- Captivating ocean, island, mountain and sunset views
- Privately situated on 3.6+/- acres
- Main residence measures 7,500+/- sq. ft., guest house measures 770+/-sq. ft.
- Gated entrance and winding drive lead to custom paver motor-court
- Grand entrance with arched alcoves for displaying artwork
- Formal living room capturing ocean and sunset views. Welcoming fireplace
- Deluxe bar with built-in Meile espresso machine, ice maker, wine refrigerator, dishwasher and climate controlled wine closet
- Gracious formal dining room with mountain views. Butler's pantry leads to kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with top of the line custom appliances and informal dining nook
- Upper level primary suite includes sitting area with fireplace, two custom walk-in closets and two individual spa-like bathrooms. Ocean view balcony.
- Four additional main level en-suite bedrooms, one being used as a game room currently
- Lower level bonus en-suite bedroom, ideal for guests or live-in help
- Convenient and sunny main level office
- Spacious main level laundry room with space for two washers and dryers, utility sink and abundant storage. Exterior access
- Privately situated guest house boasting living area with fireplace and two en-suite bedrooms. Private covered patio
- Three car garage and a separate single car garage, equipped with Supercharger power for your EV
- Tesla Power Walls for battery backup protection
- Solar equipped for electric efficiency for both main residence and guest house
- Air conditioned main residence and guest house
- Solar heated infinity pool and spa complete with outdoor kitchen and wood burning pizza oven, all accessible from family room
- Raised organic garden beds and a variety of fruit trees
- Custom skateboard track
- Room for horses, green house and more
- Located in sought-after Hope Ranch, with privately accessed beach, use of private tennis courts and miles of riding trails
Call today for more details. 805-886-1842